PT-5622

Plan Toys Preschool Stacking Bear

New product

CAD$34.95

While we value your business, please be advised that we have a minimum order of $24.95 throughout Canada.

Build the colorful bear by stacking & matching the blocks with the corresponding grooves. Toys provide a multitude of early child developmental features. Fun & learning are combined through baby toys, push-pull toys, manipulative toys, musical instruments, games, puzzles & blocks. Plantoys create toys that inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical & intellectual development

Ages 18 months +

All Plan Toys are made from recycled rubbertree wood, using water based, child safe dyes and glues. Packaging also uses recycled products and earth friendly soy based inks. And Plan Toys uses both environmentally and socially responsible practices to operate its plants in Thailand.

Plan Toys - Sustainable Toys

Grade 
10/03/2016
Cutest Stacker Ever

This stacking Bear is SO adorable! It really is a creative and unique take on the ubiquitous stacking tower toy design you might find in most baby's toy collection, and the Bear's head on top is super cute! My 2 year old nephew loves it! It really keeps him occupied and it seems like he is really thinking and experimenting with the rings and shapes. The base has cute little teddy bear feet, and the teddy bear face topper is truly irresistible!

It can be stacked in different ways, using just the colored pieces or stacking the colored pieces alternating with the natural wood pieces which are in 4 different geometric shapes. For this reason, I think this will be a toy that will definitely "grow with" my nephew, since there isn't necessarily a "right" or "wrong" way to play with it. He can "discover" new things as time passes and as his motor skills advance. Ultimately, kids will start to figure out that each colored stacking piece has a corresponding wooden (geometric) shape piece that fits with it perfectly. I expect he will get a lot of use out of it. It is also very well-made and I love that the whole thing is made from eco-friendly sustainably-sourced materials. I've been really impressed with all the PlanToys items I've bought.

Write your review!

Write a review

Build the colorful bear by stacking & matching the blocks with the corresponding grooves. Toys provide a multitude of early child developmental features. Fun & learning are combined through baby toys, push-pull toys, manipulative toys, musical instruments, games, puzzles & blocks. Plantoys create toys that inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical & intellectual development

30 other products in the same category: