To place an order from outside of Canada or the United States, please call 1-(705)-444-4447 for a shipping quote.
Jump In' is a unique game in that it features two distinct movements - the jumping rabbits and sliding foxes. Earlier challenges are easier, but later challenges require 50+ moves to solve! But fear not: one of the neat things about Jump In' is that players can re-trace their steps in the middle of a challenge without having to start over.
GAME RULES OF JUMP IN’
1) Select a challenge. Place the rabbits, foxes and mushrooms on the game board as indicated in the challenge.
2) The object of the game is to move the rabbits and foxes around the game board until all of the rabbits are safe in brown holes.
• Foxes move by sliding forward or backward. Foxes cannot jump over obstacles or be placed elsewhere on the board.
• Mushrooms are stationary and cannot be moved.
• Rabbits move by jumping horizontally or vertically over one or more spaces with obstacles: other rabbits, foxes, mushrooms or a combination of these:
- Rabbits must land on the first empty space after a jump - they can never move over empty spaces.
- Rabbits can never move without jumping over at least 1 obstacle, thus they can never move to an adjacent space.
- A hole with a rabbit inside is an obstacle, while empty holes are not obstacles.
- A rabbit can jump into – but not over – an empty hole.
- If needed, rabbits can jump out of holes they are already sitting in.
- Rabbits can jump over a fox no matter the orientation of the fox: tail to front, front to tail, or over the side.
3) You have found a solution when all of the rabbits are inside brown holes! The end position of the foxes is not important.
SmartGames Jump In' challenges players to help rabbits find safety by jumping over mushrooms and sliding foxes into the safety of their homes. Jump In' includes 60 challenges; solutions to these challenges draw from cognitive skills including planning and logic. It features a portable game board with a lid, making it perfect for travel.