While we value your business, please be advised that we have a minimum order of $25 throughout Canada.
Helps children recognize 3 dimensional objects such as a cube, a rectangular block and a triangular prism, etc.
• Helps children get to know the structure and combination of a 3 dimensional object as well as to learn how many number of planes are required to create them.
• Cultivates children’s visual and spatial concepts and their artistic creativity.
• Enhances action planning ability and muscle development.
• Improves learning ability and concentration through the process of the game.
• Cultivates children’s spatial planning concepts through the game.Provides children with visual stimulation.
• Supplies young children with a happy, creative place where they can crawl, walk and explore novel regions.
Features 68-piece set Square 20 x 20 cm 44 pieces Rectangular L 40 x 20 cm 20 pieces Rectangular S 28.3 x 20 cm 4 pieces Ages 5 years and up
These large-scale building blocks offer children a unique and fun building experience. During the creation children would carry stack and move the blocks. They also need to bend over and stand up in order to arrange the blocks. These series of actions during the game help them explore their body potential and improve the coordination of their gross motor skills.